Fire protection tank
FZ INGENIEROS has done the Fire Protection tank and the hydraulic infraestracture which it is need in the Industrial Area "El Carrascot" in L'Olleria, Valencia (Spain).
The main areas of the project are divided into:
- The main areas of the project are divided into:
- Circular water tank with a useful capacity of 950 m3
- Hight density polyethylene pipes network with a diameter of 100 mm, whose function is to connect the tank to the existing network to fill it.
- Hight density polyethylene pipes network with a diameter of 200 mm, whose function will be to connect the tank to the existing network to supply it with the necessary pressure.
- Hut where the pumping equipment necessary for the objective of this project will go, including acquisition of the same equipment.
- Execution of the hut to provide a place for the generator as a redundant power system, which provides sufficient power to the facility if necessary, including the acquisition of the same generator.
- Connection between the fire protection system to the general electrical network.
These works will given to the industrial area a service that will improve the pressure conditions in the potable water network in any emergency event.
In the fire protection system of the current project, water will be drawn from the potable water network for the filling of the tank and, in case of fire, the same will be pumped through a pipeline back to the existing drinkable water network, giving to this network the necessary conditions of act in case of fire.
For the current project we have had the latest technological applications, such as:
- The flight with Dron to obtain a perfectly detailed topographical survey of the area.
- Execution of the project using BIM methodologies.